Karen S. Potter, DDS
Dr. Potter was born and raised in San Clemente. After studying in-state as well as across state lines, she has returned to South Orange County with an expertise that has earned the respect of dentists across the southland. Dr. Potter’s educational and professional accomplishments have impressed her colleagues as well as her patients.
- Magna Cum Laude at USC with a degree in Spanish
- Summa Cum Laude at UCLA School of Dentistry, graduating #1 in her dental class
- Certificate of Endodontics from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry, one of the leading Endodontic Residencies in the United States
- Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics
- Multiple published articles in peer-reviewed journals like the Journal of Endodontics, the Journal of the California Dental Association, and the Journal of Evidence Based Dental Practice
- Conversational in Spanish
Dr. Potter and her husband live in San Clemente, where she also grew up. They have 3 energetic children: Kinnick, Joey, and Carson. They enjoy spending time with their kids, watching college football, exercising, traveling, and live music. On Dr. Potter’s days out of the office she practices yoga, swims, and jogs the beach trail. She loves to expand her knowledge of endodontics by attending CE courses and also loves to present at courses to teach other dentists more about her specialty. Dr. Potter and Sean also have a firm belief that giving back to their community is vital.
MEET OUR TEAM
Taylor has been at the office for over 5 years starting as the office manager and transitioned to the role of dental assistant in 2020. Her compassion and love for the job make your experience in the office seamless and smooth.
Interests: “I enjoy hiking, yoga, dancing, reading a good book, crafts, and spending time with my friends.”
Leah has been a dental assistant for 27 years, the last 16 of which have been in endodontics. Leah loves making her patients feel welcome and comfortable and easing their anxiety before and during treatment. With her free time, Leah enjoys hiking, fishing, boating, riding her beach cruiser, and spending time at the beach. She also has a passion for fitness and is an indoor cycle instructor. She was born in San Clemente and has a long family history here.
Olivia is the newest member of our team, filling the role of Patient Consierge. She is new to dentistry but has many years of customer service experience in retail, volunteer roles, and as being a Notary Public. Whenever she can, she enjoys reading, organizing anything, and, mostly, spending time with her husband Ethan and her children, Lexi and Jackson.